Friday 22 June 2012

Nilu Phule

Nilu Phule
A TRIBUTE TO NILE PHULE : Nilu Phule – the renowned actor died on 12th July 2009. This news brought in a flash in my memory. I didn’t realize how this man helped in building me up a confident woman. Oh! I knew him …. But as millions of spectators of course, he didn’t know me! Let me give bit of background…Growing up in 1980s, I come from a middle class educated background. My grandfather was a thorough Gandhian freedom fighter. We were brought up in an environment of “ Bura Mat dekho, Bura mat sunoo, Bura mat bolo, infact bura maat soocho”. Good for basics… but real life ain’t so kind.
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule
Nilu Phule





No comments:

Post a Comment